Winning through Digital Strategies
Every industry is becoming digital, and every company must adapt for its digital future. Now evaluate your digital strategy with Professor Venkat Venkatraman, widely recognized as “one of the most highly cited researchers in management” and author of The Digital Matrix: New Rules for Business Transformation Through Technology (free to every participant). In just 2 days you’ll get both Venkat’s strategic guidance and the best-practice strategic insights from leading industry digital pioneers including New York Times Digital founding CEO Martin Nisenholtz, now Professor of Digital Communications at Boston University.
Rethink Your Business Model
Together our guest speakers will arm you with a playbook to navigate the world of digital ecosystems, rethink your business model, and make bold strategic choices throughout the phases of digital transformation. Earn an executive certificate as you go from ideas to action in an intensive interactive bootcamp to:
- Understand the digital giants, accelerating incumbents, and ambitious tech entrepreneurs in your digital business ecosystems
- Recognize the dynamic cycle of digital transformation across three phases: experimentation, collision, and reinvention
- Re-focus from delivering products and services to solving problems and delivering solutions with digital technologies at the center
- Chart your organization’s transformation by recognizing the interplay between smart humans and powerful machines
- Master the adaptation roadmap by preserving the core and creating the new
Leverage the Power of Digital Technologies
Even as innovation-driven startups leverage the power of digital technologies, most legacy businesses continue to operate from an old playbook of misfires, mis-readings, and missed opportunities to survive and thrive in today’s business environment. McKinsey research shows that although digital disruption is shaving 30% off incumbents’ revenue growth, 90% of them are engaged in digitization but only 16% have a digital strategy. Thus joining BU Questrom’s program will propel you forward. You’ll recognize potential digital threats, learn from digital pioneers, understand how to master transformation by reinventing your business, and get face-to-face coaching from one of the world’s foremost experts on digital strategy.
Coming in February 2019