As the Covid-19 lockdown eases and the return to work intensifies, many families are left facing relationship difficulties. These range from feelings of anxiety, depression, loss, anger, sadness, panic attacks, low moods and self-esteem, to increased tensions in relationships and trouble coping day to day. Newspapers are reporting unprecedented increases in substance abuse, domestic violence and self harm. Sadly, professionals in highly paid, high pressure roles are as susceptible to relationship problems as anyone. If you or a family member, colleague or team member are experiencing personal distress in these difficult times you can get professional help quickly and discretely from a CIO Development Relate-trained counsellor. Simply contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a private consultation.
Message from our lead counsellor:
Everyone can have periods when they need help to work through personal difficulties and problems. I frequently saw this in my role of HR officer in a big 4 accounting firm in London and it is what first drew me to retrain. Since then I have worked for Relate for eight years and completed over 2,500 hours of counselling with individuals and couples, teenagers and young people. Common issues include lack of communication, break-ups, affairs, and domestic violence both physical and mental.
Relevant training, qualifications & experience
- Graduate Member of the Institute of Personnel Development
- University of Hull Advanced Diploma of Couple Counselling
- Relate Institute Family Counselling
- Relate Institute Relationship Counselling
- Relate Institute Working with Teenagers
- Centre for Child Mental Health Therapeutic Counselling Skills for Children
- Working with Self Harm and Suicide Ideation Certificate
- Relate Institute Domestic Violence
- Relate Institute Substance Misuse and Couples
- Relate Institute Bereavement and Loss
- Cruse Bereavement Care Certificate in Bereavement Counselling
- Counselling Assessment
These matters are intensely private. But if you or anyone in your team, family or friends is facing increased mental health pressure from personal stress and anxiety you owe it to yourself and to them not to ignore it. We urge you to encourage them to reach out for help.
Simply contact email@example.com for an expert confidential conversation leading to any help that may be required.