The London Learning Group (LLG) is a support network and incubator of digital transformation and leadership talent. It provides what members require to facilitate their individual growth and development as digital strategists and mentors including:
- Access and support in applying Professor N. Venkatraman’s “Digital Matrix” model to their organisation’s strategic digital transformation.
- Training and development in digital, mentoring, coaching and leadership.
- Repository of seminal and topical papers, for research, tools and presentations for benchmarking, learning and teaching.*
- Access to leading digital domain academics, thinkers and practitioners.
- Community of like-minded peers committed to sharing and learning together via meetings and online collaboration.
* Other development resources are available on demand.
Members are drawn from a variety of corporate professional disciplines including technology, general business and HR. What binds them is a shared commitment to their own professional development in digital transformation leadership.
- Knowledge and information on digital transformation strategy and best practice.
- Personal and professional development in influencing, winning hearts and minds.
- Personal growth and strategies in leading change.
- Support and encouragement of self and colleagues engaged in transformation work.
- A dedicated online community of like-minded professionals and visiting experts. Including moderated intellectual property and other topical content.
- Quarterly, half-day meetings of group members and their guests with visiting experts in central London. Additional meetings on demand, as opportunities arise.
- Use of exclusive tools to engage company leaders, peers and professionals from board-level interview scripts through to wide-scale company and industry benchmarking.
- Community coaching and mentoring development support for members learning and practicing new skills.