Talented Women in IT
“I wanted to take this opportunity to thank you once again for such an insightful course. It was truly inspirational, a fantastic way to network, with so many strong women. I was able to confirm things I thought I knew about myself, and I discovered so much more… wonderful!” Natasha Ah-Fat, Senior IT Project Manager, John Lewis plc
As in many other walks of life, we do not have enough senior women in IT. Our women leaders reach a certain level and often get stuck there. Or our most talented leave us to choose different ways of working or running their lives. There are very few talented senior women in IT willing and able to be role models.
Those who stick with it have to succeed in a male-dominated world leaving them unclear of their own authentic leadership style. Many are unclear about how they really want to balance their lives and careers and find it difficult to articulate, plan and achieve whilst honouring their true values and beliefs. Too many women leaders have to compromise their sense of who they are and live with guilt in order to succeed.
It doesn’t have to be this way. We have many success stories to illustrate that there is a way through this.
In this brilliant and interactive workshop, led by a woman who has worked through it herself, we use the framework of brand development to enable talented women to frame their individual plans for achieving what they really want:
- We identify who you are being when you are at your ultimate best, and how you can bring that best every time you need it. We identify your limiting beliefs and how they limit you. We acknowledge the power of role models and what kind of role model you are.
- We work on the essence of your personal brand, using your powerful self, your values, personality and beliefs. We look at how authentic you are to that essence to ensure the impact you intend to give is the impact people experience of you.
- We look at the gap between what you really want and your current reality, and help you close that gap. We look at the opportunities and possibilities open for you to get what you want through learning to articulate what you want without guilt or compromise.
- We look at the environment in which you thrive and the people who can support and help you get what you want. We practice conversations for action.
- You will take away a proven framework which continues to build your authentic brand. You will have a toolkit of insights and gateways to lead you to what you really want and how to get it. And you will have a strong network of support from like-minded women IT leaders.
Benefits to Your Organisation
- Talented Women in IT will be much clearer about what they really want and have a plan to get it.
- They will be invigorated and motivated to bring their authentic, ultimate best to the organisation, without compromising or feeling guilty.
- You will have ambassadors for talented women who can encourage a culture where talent thrives.
- You will have conscious role models for other talented women, who will have tools which can shift the behaviours of people towards powerful, authentic leadership.
Contact email@example.com for information on how you can join this workshop on a date that suits your schedule – we always keep a waiting list for those interested. Open programme dates are flexible.